15 learners taking this courseStart taking this Course
PREREQUISITE COURSE: Teach Nature Play
HOW IT WORKS:
– Use this optional course to explore resources that extend your knowledge and skills.
– Learn at times that suit you. This course is available 24/7.
– Learn at your own pace. You’ll have access for 12 months from enrolment.
– Watch videos, enjoy short activities and explore teaching resources.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
> Internet access to YouTube and Vimeo.
LINKS TO THE EARLY YEARS LEARNING FRAMEWORK:
• Outcome 2, Component 4 – Children become socially responsible and show respect for the environment
• Outcome 3, Component 2 – Children take increasing responsibility for their health and physical wellbeing
• Outcome 4, Component 4 – Children resource their own learning through connecting with people, place, technologies and natural and processed materials
LINKS TO THE NATIONAL QUALITY STANDARD:
• Element 2.2.2 – Physical activity is promoted through planned and spontaneous experiences and is appropriate for each child
• Element 3.2.1 – Outdoor and indoor spaces are designed and organised to engage every child in quality experiences in both built and natural environments
• Element 3.3.2 – Children are supported to become environmentally responsible and show respect for the environment
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS: This course is not accredited for PD hours.