0 learners taking this courseStart taking this Course
PREREQUISITE COURSE: Teach Indigenous Land Management Using Fire
HOW IT WORKS:
– Use this optional course to explore resources that extend your knowledge and skills.
– Learn at times that suit you. This course is available 24/7.
– Learn at your own pace. You’ll have access for 12 months from enrolment.
– Watch videos, enjoy short activities and explore teaching resources.
• Year 8 Geography: Unit 1 – Landforms and Landscapes
• Year 10 Geography: Unit 1 – Environmental Change and Management
• General capabilities: Literacy, Critical and Creative Thinking, Intercultural Understanding
• Cross curriculum priorities: Sustainability
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS: This course is not accredited for PD hours.