6 learners taking this course
LENGTH: 1 hour
COURSE TEACHER: Kirsty Costa
* Know the basics of behavioural science by hearing from international experts.
* Understand different techniques that increase people’s adaptability in times of change.
* Be able to create a culture where people are more willing to participate in change.
* Be able to share learning with children, students, colleagues and others.
HOW IT WORKS:
– Learn at times that suit you. This course is available 24/7 for private study.
– Learn at your own pace. You’ll have access for 12 months from date of enrolment.
– Watch videos, enjoy short activities and explore teaching resources.
– Once you’re done, access an optional Bonus Resources course to take your learning to the next level.
• Foundation to Year 6: Civics and Citizenship, goal setting, creating change
• Year 7 to Year 10: Civics and Citizenship, goal setting, creating change
• General capabilities: Critical and Creative Thinking, Personal and Social Capability, Ethical Understanding
• Cross curriculum priorities: Sustainability
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS: This course is accredited for teacher professional development hours. You will receive a certificate after completing this course.
Proficient Teacher (excl ACT and NSW)
6.2.2 – Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice, targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.
Highly Accomplished Teacher (excl ACT and NSW)
6.2.3 – Plan for professional learning by accessing and critiquing relevant research, engage in high quality targeted opportunities to improve practice and offer quality placements for pre-service teachers where applicable
A certificate for PD hours is provided.
Cool Australia acknowledges the support of the Victorian Department of Education and Training through the Strategic Partnerships Program.