- Welcome to Your Bonus Resources Course
- Learn for Life
- Feedback on Your Communication Plan
- Persuasive Techniques Lesson Plan
- More About George Marshall
- More About Common Cause
- More About Made to Stick
- 16 Personalities
- Put Feelings First
- Rethinking the Message
- Kevin Rudd
- The Power of Non-Verbal Communication
- Choose Your Next Course
0 learners taking this courseStart taking this Course
PREREQUISITE COURSE: Create Change with the Right Communication
HOW IT WORKS:
– Use this optional course to explore resources that extend your knowledge and skills.
– Learn at times that suit you. This course is available 24/7.
– Learn at your own pace. You’ll have access for 12 months from enrolment.
– Watch videos, enjoy short activities and explore teaching resources.
• Foundation to Year 6: Civics and Citizenship, goal setting, creating change
• Year 7 to Year 10: Civics and Citizenship, goal setting, creating change
• General capabilities: Critical and Creative Thinking, Personal and Social Capability, Ethical Understanding
• Cross curriculum priorities: Sustainability
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS: This course is not accredited for PD hours.