- Welcome to Your Bonus Resources Course
- Learn for Life
- Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- Global Goals – World’s Largest Lesson
- Sustainability Video
- How many Earths do we need?
- Talking with Children About the Environment
- EfS Principle – Partnerships of Change
- History of Education for Sustainability
- Choose Your Next Course
12 learners taking this courseStart taking this Course
PREREQUISITE COURSE: Teach the Big Picture of Sustainability
HOW IT WORKS:
– Use this optional course to explore resources that extend your knowledge and skills.
– Learn at times that suit you. This course is available 24/7.
– Learn at your own pace. You’ll have access for 12 months from enrolment.
– Watch videos, enjoy short activities and explore teaching resources.
• Foundation to Year 6: all subject areas
• Year 7 to Year 10: all subject areas
• General capabilities: Literacy, Numeracy, Critical and Creative Thinking, Personal and Social Capability, Ethical Understanding, Intercultural Understanding
• Cross curriculum priorities: Sustainability
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS: This course is not accredited for PD hours.